*Alloy Head with a copper handle, Matte silver plated
*10.8cm x 4.3cm
*double sided razor head
*sleek, durable design
*Razor design is made to be used lightly, no need for heavy pressing
*Blades sold separately
*For face, legs, underarms and pubic area
- Carefully hold the handle in one hand
- Placing your thumb and index finger on both ends of razor head start twisting in a counter clockwise rotation to loosen the head.
- Carefully without touching the blade separate the head and carefully remove the blade.
- Place blade in a glass container (you can wait until your jar is filled before recycling. Make sure the jar has a secured lid.)
- Place a new blade in your razor head and place the front of the head back on. Make sure the groves of the head are facing the front.
- Now twist your handle to the back of the head to tighten everything up. It only needs to be tighten to a hand tight. Do not over tighten